Friday, June 24, 2005

Best donairs in Canada?

Checking out Whyte (82nd) Avenue in Edmonton on a Friday evening after the play. But why a donair? Because we had an early dinner, want something to eat but don't want to spend too much, and I'm tired and need to go to bed soon.

This place is a few shops west of Chapters on the north side of the street. Now I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was. If this is any representation of donairs in Edmonton, with enough time I am quite sure I'll find a worthwhile challenger in this town to the King of Donairs out east. I won't be staying in Edmonton long enough to find a new sovereign though, and for now the crown for the best donair remains in Halifax (tasted and verified one year ago by yours truly). www.chapters.com www.kingofdonairs.com

No comments: