Monday, June 27, 2005

Calgary to Ottawa on Westjet

I appreciate the humour exhibited by the Westjet crew, "In the event of cabin depressurisation, the panels overhead will open up, releasing Donna's* phone number." ... laughter ... "So I see you're listening after all, but of course the oxygen masks will..." It sure does give the impression that they love their job, which is always a good thing.

*(name of other flight attendant, not her real name.)

The only problem on this flight was that the satellite TV system would fail above 30000 ft (it worked on take off and on the final descent... duh!), and they had charged $1 for the headset. I was almost tempted to be a prick and return it for my precious loonie, but I figured I might be able to use an extra headset around the house anyway. www.westjet.com

No comments: